Seaway Water Bike Tours’ Bookings and Cancellation Policies
At Seaway Water Bike Tours bookings are essential. Bookings must be made through our website www.seawaywaterbiketours.com.au. If you show up unannounced we cannot guarantee equipment or staff availability; however, if we have the possibility we will always do our best to serve you.
Seaway Water Bike Tours requires full payment of fees prior to each tour/hire bookings. In regards to the refund policy, customers could be entitled to a full refund, a 50% refund, or no refund at all, depending on the circumstances. These are outlined below:
- We do not give refunds for any customer cancellations that occur 24 hours or less prior to the tour.
- We give a 50% refund for any customer cancellations that occur between 24 and 48 hours prior to the tour.
- We give a full refund for cancellations that occur more than 48 hours prior to the tour.
In the rare occasion that we cancel a tour due to weather conditions or other unexpected events you will be entitled to a full refund or you may choose any other day to book your tour.
Depending on each scenario the refund will be done by our Accounting Department as soon as possible, and the money will be back into the customers’ account in up to 5 business days, depending on each bank’s processing times.
Seaway Water Bike Tours is proud of its reputation to depart and finish tours on time, and additionally takes customers’ times and schedules very seriously. Therefore, we have the following no-shows policies:
- Tours: customers are asked to meet us 20 minutes prior to a tour commencing time to fill out the paperwork and be ready for the safety briefing. If passed 20 minutes of the meeting time the customer have not showed, nor informed us of his/her situation, the tour guides will commence the briefing and the customer will lose his/her booking and would not be entitled to any refund.
- Hire bookings: customers are asked to meet us 10 minutes prior to a hire booking commencing time to fill out the paperwork and not take any time off the booking. If passed 30 minutes of the booking time the customer has not showed up nor communicated with us regarding his/her situation, our staff members will remove the equipment and the customer will lose the booking and would not be entitled to any refund.
Late Returns Policy
Seaway Water Bike Tours has predetermined hire times, therefore, as soon as you make a hire booking you will be informed of your commencing and finishing time. You are required to inform the staff if you are planning on keeping the equipment for a longer time than the originally booked, who will inform you if this is a possibility, depending on other bookings and equipment availability. If you return an equipment later than your finishing time you will be charged $15 per additional hour, even if you don’t make use of a full extra hour.
Additionally, due to safety reasons Seaway Water Bike Tours’ latest equipment return time is 5:30 pm, regardless of the hire commencing time. Returns after this hour will incur in a penalty fee of $20 per additional half an hour, regardless of the booking commencing time.
Customers wanting to join any Seaway Water Bike Tours’ activity will be required to sign a waiver of liability, where it is made very clear that the activities involve certain risks and customers could suffer injuries as a result of their participation in such activities. Seaway Water Bike Tours will take all the possible actions to mitigate and diminish those risks, but it is not responsible for any incidents that might happen during the activities.
Furthermore, Seaway Water Bike Tours’ activities are performed outdoors; therefore, there might be unexpected events that alter the tour’s description. Similarly, we cannot guarantee ideal weather conditions. Particularly, snorkelling conditions are affected by many different factors such as tides, currents, and wind, and the visibility might be very clear sometimes and very murky some others. We will take all the necessary precautions to avoid this from happening, but we bare no responsibility when it does.
Seaway Water Bike Tours will provide all tour customers a waterproof dry bag to carry their personal belongings in the water bike. However, we take no responsibility for any damages or losses any valuables might suffer on the tour, including electronic devices. Whatever customers decide to take on the tour is entirely their responsibility, as it is to properly close the dry bag, which will be clearly demonstrated during the safety induction.